If you wish to build your career in sales, earn big commissions, and become a sales leader, you are at the right place to become a sales professional.
This course provides selling skills and sales management techniques for B2B sales professionals. Even if you are not a salesperson, sometimes you may need to start your career in sales or lead the sales team in your company. The information you gain in this course can also be handy for you to manage your sales force.
Employees working in Corporate Organizations, University students, and all fresh graduates who want to enhance their careers in the professional market.
Anyone willing to increase their knowledge on selling skills and develop their appearance in the market as
- Sales Person
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Director
- Anyone interested to develop their career in a sales-related profession.
This course is designed to develop professional selling skills and bring an understanding of market requirements to progress in the sales profession.
What will you learn from this course?
- Introduction to selling
- Get Ready to Sell
- International sales cycle
- Effective Sales Prospecting
- Start selling to your first contact
- Qualify your leads
- Explore the customer’s needs.
- Build the right solutions that solve your customer’s problems.
- Closing the sale.
- Follow-up and Repeat the sales.